How To Manifest What You Want
How To Manifest What You Want
“Miracles occur naturally, when they dont something has gone wrong.” – A Course In Miracles
Manifestation can be a tricky subject. It can sound like a hoax, rather new-agey and somewhat confusing. For example, why on earth do things show up in life that you really don’t want? And if you are ‘creating’ aspects of your life, why would you create something unwanted? Truth is, after much practice and research on the topic, I’ve learned there is quite a clear process to allowing the manifestation of what you want to show up in your life. Really, to get what you want is an inside job.
Firstly, there are some general principles to explain how things work:
- You are the creator of your world and in charge of what you experience. I know this is a big statement in itself, but one that if you align with, you take complete power over your life & are able to allow for manifestation to happen. If you think things happen to you, without you playing an integral part, manifestation will still happen but not with you in awareness of it. Its the difference of driving a car knowing where you are going and a route you can take vs. getting in a car and winging it. I’d prefer one with a GPS.
- All the thoughts you think are like planning for a future event. So if you are worrying, you are planning, if you are joyful, you are planning. Pay attention to your thoughts. If any part of your life is not working, one of your beliefs in that area needs to be changed. Really start to clean up your thinking (including the words you use), knowing what you are thinking is your future.
- The universe supports you in all ways, sometimes it may not be as you envisioned it but you have to trust that the universe is giving you what you need at that time. It could be for growth, for a change in perspective, and possibly not exactly what you had planned, but you have to trust there is a support system in place.
If you are in basic agreement with these universal laws, then you are ready to start manifesting what you want. Here’s how:
1. Get clear about what you want. For example, stating “I want a new apartment” is not clear enough. The universe will show you tons of options for moving, you need to get specific. For example, decide on your budget, priorities (space, light, elevator, budget, etc) to paint a clear picture of what you are looking for. Envision it, write it down or create a vision board but get specific about what it is. Don’t oscillate, make your decision and stick to it.
2. Do the work. Staying with the apartment example, you still need to call brokers, look online, know what neighborhoods you like, start taking action towards what you want and showing the universe you’re ready.
3. Get get rid of disbelief. Don’t say, “I’ll never find the right place…There is nothing out there I can afford.” Instead feel & know that its coming. If you groan through the process and you don’t believe in the results, it won’t come. Stay open and allow the universe to bring it to you. Trust and allow the universe to co-create with you. Don’t let the outside world affect your internal condition. Instead, let the internal support and create the external. For example, one of the best things you can do is feel abundant, even if your world isn’t yet showing that.
When you’re allowing life to come in, it flows. Things happen and click. Syncronocity happens. This is how life should be, we are the ones that get in the way. Allow & trust life and by & by life will destroy all inhibitions and energy will start to flow in all those parts it has been prevented.
One simple meditation you can do to allow life to flow more easily is to inhale to receive all that you desire and exhale to release all that does not serve you, you can do this while simply walking down the street.
“We’re going to give you a very powerful statement: Everything that you will some day live, in terms of life experience — and by some day, we mean as soon as right now, tomorrow, the next day, or some day — anything that you will some day live, you have first imagined. Because nothing will manifest in your experience without the imagination process happening first. “
– Abraham Hicks